Friday, December 24, 2010

Synopsis of Gray's Thursday Which Will Explain Why Nothing Was Posted Today

Not that I need to make excuses to you people (what do you mean, you people?), but I thought I'd share, since I imagine most of you are terribly interested in my days and nights.

Thursday, 11:30 AM
Austin, Texas
Gray enters car to drive back to Mississippi.

Thursday, 8:30 PM
Parents' Home in Mississippi
A temporarily crippled Gray exits car after nine hours trapped in said car.  Along the way, there was plenty of nonsensical shouting to no one in particular, furious scanning of the radio, five or six albums listened to, as well as a meal of food at a Dairy Queen in Franklin, Texas.  Yes, you read that correctly.  A MEAL OF FOOD AT A DAIRY QUEEN.  While Dairy Queen has drastically improved their food, it was still A MEAL OF FOOD AT A DAIRY QUEEN.  My only defense is that I was very hungry and really needed to pee.  And let's be honest, I didn't have the same level of trust with the local Mexican place as I do with Dairy Queen.  So there.

Anyway, despite Christmas bearing down on us, I hope to have something up tomorrow for those of you who run out of things to do and/or other sites to browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment