Thursday, December 16, 2010

Remindurrr



If you haven't signed up for the Fourth/Fifth-ish Annual Belly of the Beast College Bowl Pick'em Quest for Marginal Greatness, you still have time to do so. All are welcome. The first bowl game is on Saturday, which leaves you with nearly two full days to sign up. As a procrastinator, I understand that oceans of time between now and then prevent you from signing up now, but I fully expect a stampede of new members about 13 minutes before the first game starts. And no, I have no idea when it does. IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME MASSIVE SOURCE OF INFORMATION RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH WHICH TO DISCOVER THIS INFORMATION.

This year's winner receives the following exclusive prize package:
-The satisfaction of being one of life's winners
-A $50 gift from yourself
-A PDF that is on my computer's desktop and I have no idea what it is (I will not open it until I send it to you, so I'm looking forward to it as well)

Here's your link to sign up (you'll need a free Yahoo! ID to sign up). And here's your sign-in information:

Group ID#: 12298
password: seagal

If you've already joined, a tip of the cap to your industriousness. I look forward to storming out to a giant lead over you, then collapsing with great vigor in the last two weeks of the bowl season.

No comments:

Post a Comment