Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gamblin' Update

Remember all the way back to last week when I embarked on a quest to discover if I should ever wager significant dollars on college football games?  That's okay, I didn't either.  I had to go back and check.  So, turns out I picked a few games last week and wagered Confederate dollars on the outcomes.  Here's how I did.  YIKES.

Southern Miss vs. Louisville (-3)
Pick:  Southern Miss (+3)
Result:  Louisville 31, Southern Miss 28
Total dollars gained or lost:  $0 (Oooohhhh, sweet PUSH, you are just as good as a win in my book)

Utah vs. Boise State (-17.5)
Pick:  Boise State (-17.5)
Result:  Boise 26, Utah 3
Total dollars gained or lost:  $20

Navy vs. San Diego State (-4)
Pick:  Navy (+4)
Result:  San Diego State 35, Navy 14
Total dollars gained or lost:  $0

Tulsa vs. Hawaii (-10.5)
Pick:  Hawaii (-10.5)
Result:  MURDER.  Tulsa 62, Hawaii 35
Total dollars gained or lost:  -$20

Florida International vs. Toledo (-1.5)
Pick:  Toledo (-1.5)
Result:  Florida International 34, Toledo 32
Total dollars gained or lost:  -$40

Back with more games later on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment