Monday, February 15, 2010

A Late Valentine's Day Gift



The Belly of the Beast is in the process of relocating its headquarters right now, so posting has taken a backseat to coordinating DirecTV's arrival at the new headquarters, telling Comcast that I really really really really do want to discontinue my Internet service (and no, I do not want to know about any other upcoming specials) and cramming 50 pounds of junk into boxes made to hold only 30 pounds (YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME, CARDBOARD. Although, the past two nights have seen my dreams haunted with visions of Aristocrat Gin and Woodford Reserve, so maybe they actually ARE winning.) So, bear with this bit of chaos thrown into your disciplined daily routine. I shall resume posting in the next day or two. Until then, accept this picture as a token of my gratitude to you the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment