Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Five Words and Pictures That Adequately Describe Kentucky's Season Thus Far

VOID

How dare the Wildcats and Rich Brooks decide to take away the one thing I loved about Kentucky, which was Rich Brooks. Though, I'll have to admit, following his fish pond saga on Twitter two weeks ago certainly made the day speed along.

IDENTIFICATION

"So that's what Joker Phillips looks like."

CONSTRUCTIVE

Notice the stone setting in which this sign was placed.  No expense was spared.

HOW

28-10 halftime lead and 472 yards of total offense for the game.

FINGER-WAGGING

Randall Cobb was not pleased with Kentucky football fans' lack of passion in supporting the team this weekend.  From his Twitter page after the win over South Carolina:

"To all the fans: loved seein Yall come late, love hearing Yall tell us we suck during the game, love that we have to play against our own fans too! Love that we can't pack the house when we play the 10 team in the nation. It means that much more to me. I love my team! Brotherhood they got my back n I got they back. The rest of Yall can get ready for bball season! Don't say u support n do all those things! Yeah I'm level 9 (upset)... so deal w it! Not blaming all but Yall know who I'm talking abt- Yall know I love bbn but something needed to be said."

Here's the deal, Randall. The football program needs to hire a racist old man as head coach, go back in time before black people started playing football, dominate a sport that only 30 teams gave a shit about, develop a win-at-all-costs attitude, cheat aggressively for the next 40 years, endure a couple of rounds of probation, resume all questionable practices, run off two coaches who failed to fully embrace those practices and then hire a coach who has a home, beach house and condo in the charcoal-gray area of ethics and the fans will come in droves.

No comments:

Post a Comment