Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Classic Conversation


Robin of Locksley: You were to use this information to get close to me and then kill me, isn't that right, Will? What are your intentions?


Will Scarlet: Well, that depends on you Locksley. I've never trusted you, that's no secret. What I wanna know is, is are you gonna finish what you started? I want to know if he's gonna turn and run like the spoiled little rich boy I always took him for.


Robin of Locksley: Did I wrong you in another life, Will Scarlett? Where does this intolerable hatred for me come from?


Will Scarlet: From knowing that... that our father loved you more than me.


Robin of Locksley: Our father?


Will Scarlet: We are brothers, Robin of Locksley. I am the son of the woman who replaced your dead mother for a time.


Robin of Locksley: It's a lie!


Will Scarlet: It was your anger that drove them apart! It's not a lie! You ruined my life! I have more reason to hate you than anyone. Yet I found myself daring to believe in you. And what I want to know brother, is will you stay with us and finish what you started?

That, my friends, is what we call acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment